|K-Factor:||K 2.8 - K 25.2|
|Orifice Size:||3/8" - K 25.2|
|Connection:||Thread x Thread|
|Pressure Relief Valve:|
|Three Way Valve:|
|Made in USA:|
TESTanDRAIN® Model 1011T with Pressure Relief Valve and Pressure Gauge
Model 1011T is a 300 PSI rated single-handle ball valve with a pressure relief valve and pressure gauge designed to provide both the test and express drain functions required for a wet fire sprinkler system. It features a tamper-resistant test orifice and sight glass, a tapped port for system access, a pressure relief valve, a 3-way universal gauge valve, and a pressure gauge. Available in sizes 3/4" to 2" in both NPT and BSPT, orifice sizes K2.8-K25.2. UL Listed & FM Approved. Made in the USA.
For a similar model with no pressure gauge, see the TESTanDRAIN Model 1011A.
- All of the benefits of Model 1000 with additional Model 7000 pressure relief valve with drainage piping, Model 7500 300 PSI 4" pressure gauge, and Model 7600 ¼" 3-way universal gauge valve
- Meets NFPA 13 requirement for pressure relief on gridded systems and downstream of pressure reducing valves
- Compact, 300PSI rated, single-handle ball valve with tamper-resistant sight glass
- Available in sizes ¾" to 2" NPT and BSPT
- Available orifice sizes: ³/8" (2.8K), 7/16" (4.2K), ½" (5.6K), 17/32" (8.0K), 5/8" (11.2K, ELO), ¾" (14.0K, ESFR), and K25
- Includes 175 PSI Model 7000 pressure relief valve with flushing handle (Other pressure settings are available and may be substituted)
- Relieves excess system pressure caused by surges or temperature changes
- Convenient drainage-piping outlet for relief valve
- Ships complete with all necessary components including the UL/FM Model 7500 pressure gauge and UL/FM Model 7600 universal gauge valve
- Shipped with relief valve and bypass drain ports plugged to expedite pressure testing the system.
- Locking kit available
- Repair kits are available
- Made in the USA