|K-Factor:||K 2.8 - K 25.2|
|Orifice Size:||3/8" - K 25.2|
Thread x Thread
(NPT or BSPT)
|Pressure Relief Valve:|
|Made in USA:|
TESTanDRAIN Model 1011A with Pressure Relief Valve
The lightweight and compact Model 1011A is a 300 PSI rated single-handle ball valve with a pressure relief valve designed to provide both the test and express drain functions required for a wet fire sprinkler system. The Model 1011A ball valve eliminates the numerous connections required by the traditional assembly loop saving time, space, and money. The TESTanDRAIN Model 1011A features a tamper-resistant test orifice and sight glass, a tapped port for system access, a pressure relief valve, and optional orifices in all specifiable sizes. The Model 1011A is available in 3/4", 1", 1-1/4", 1-1/2", and 2" sizes in both NPT and BSPT. All TESTanDRAIN products can add pressure relief without draining the system and are field repairable without removing the valve from the system.
Made in the USA. UL listed and FM Approved. Thread x Thread Connection.
- The AGF Manufacturing Inc. Model 1011A TESTanDRAIN® matches all the features and benefits of our Model 1000 by providing both the test function and the express drain function in a multistory installation for a wet fire sprinkler system, with the added feature of an integral Model 7000 Pressure Relief Valve with drainage piping.
- Model 1011A complies with the requirements of NFPA-13 that stipulate a pressure relief valve be installed on all gridded systems and downstream of all pressure reducing valves.
- Model 1011A TESTanDRAIN® is a compact single-handle ball valve that includes a tamper-resistant test orifice and integral tamper-resistant sight glasses and is 300 PSI rated.
- Available in a full range of sizes from ¾" to 2" NPT and BSPT, with all specifiable orifice sizes ³/8" (2.8K), 7/16" (4.2K), ½" (5.6K), 17/32" (8.0K), 5/8" (11.2K, ELO), ¾" (14.0K, ESFR), and K25 as required by NFPA 13, 2007 Edition.
- The included UL/FM Model 7000 Pressure Relief Valve features a flushing handle and is factory-rated for 175 PSI. Other pressure settings are available and may be substituted.
- Designed to relieve excess system pressure caused by surges or temperature changes as well as solve the difficult problem of providing the relief valve with a convenient drainage-piping outlet.
- Shipped with relief valve and bypass drain ports plugged to expedite pressure testing the system.
- A locking kit is available and can be ordered with the valve to provide vandal resistance or prevent unintentional alarm activation.
- Repair kits are available and the valve can be repaired without removing it from the system.
- Made in the USA